1.1

Shoptomcollins Com - Pissed off consumer

Ordered 2 sauna waist trainers. Got order confirmation......everything paid.

No product, no way to reach anyone. Nothing

Read
Review #1127399 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1127399.

Shoptomcollins Com - Scamming *** tom collins

I hate the internet. Ive never seen so many scammers get away with this type of ***. If there was a physical address trust ill be there and somebody would be seriously hurt!

Read
Review #1106325 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1106325.

Shoptomcollins Com - Disputed Shoptomcollins.com

Ordered a suana vest. Never got it.

Contact is by email only and no one ever responds back.

So i disputed it on my credit card and was refunded back!! It is a scam for sure.

Order processing issue
Review #1101191 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1101191.

Shoptomcollins Com - Scammers

I too orderd two items in 7-12-17 and still havent received it and funny when u try to contact them that page doesnt show up. Hope u bastards get what u deserve cause karma will get u

Order processing issue
Review #1100217 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1100217.

Shoptomcollins Com - Shop Tom Collins Ripoff

I placed an order on July 9. They were quick to take my money but, like all the others, I w yet to hear a word from anyone regarding my order.

Conveniently for them, there's no phone number to be found. I'll be sure to let everyone I know how they ripped me off and warn them to NOT order from this company!

LCox70
Problem with delivery
Review #1097441 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Shoptomcollins Com - Order never received

I placed an order for 2 waist trainers from tom collins back in july and still have yet to receive them..i have emailed them twice with no response..i am contacting the bank and reporting them as a scam

twallace2727_53
Problem with delivery
Review #1092917 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Shoptomcollins Com - Horrible!!

Not only have i not recieved my order or a refund there has been noone that responded to my email about this at all!!

Order processing issue
Review #1092135 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1092135.

Shoptomcollins Com - FRAUD ALERT!

I ordered the Sauna Waist Trimmer for $25.95 plus shipping and handling charged at 4.95 from this merchant, Tom Collins at shopify. Never did I receive the merchandise after over a month and a half, and no reply to any of my inquiries on the matter.

I know that the total my bank card was charged $30.90 may not be much to most folks, but being a single mother of a severely disabled child on a school teacher budget, this really smarted my pocket book. I could use the money for other necessities.

I guess I'll be reporting this fraud to my bank. I hope I can get my money back, or the merchandise is sent, if the merchant cares to do the right thing, otherwise, I'll have to consider this the purchase of a valuable lesson not to trust ads on face book ever again.

Tags
  • Sauna Waist Trimmer
I didn’t like
Merchandise never received
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1089545 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1089545.

Shoptomcollins Com - Scammers

Ordered a product for $29.79 on June 10, 2017, the funds came out of my account on June 12th. As of August 9, 2017 I still don't have the product. I have emailed several times with no response.

Read

I ordered from these theives and they took my money as soon as i pushed pay and still havent recived my wifes stuff. This was june 15 2017.

No phone number nor anyway to contact to get my money back. Stay clear from this place because they will take your money as fast as they can and then send nothing

Problem with delivery
Review #1085471 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1085471.

Shoptomcollins Com in Fort Collins, Colorado - Did not recieve my order

I ordered a waist band and payed for it but never recieved my order its been months.im starting the process to get reimbursed..

Problem with delivery
Review #1083872 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1083872.